* ONLINE STORE GENERAL TERMS
1. By agreeing to the KaraMD® Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
2. You may not, in any circumstance, use any of our products for any illegal/unauthorized/unethical purpose. Also may you not, in the use of the Service, violate any of the laws in your own jurisdiction(including, and not limited to the copyright laws).
3. You must absolutely not transmit any viruses or any unethical code of a destructive nature on to the KaraMD® website, that can affect the website and/or its data.
4. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your account with KaraMD®.
* ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
KaraMD® solely reserves the complete right to refuse any of the orders you place with us, should we find it suspicious or incomplete.
* Service Fees / Payments / Invoices
1. All of the KaraMD® product costs are quoted and billed in the US Dollars only, unless otherwise indicated.
2. KaraMD® website uses an automated payment processing system and it only accepts a credit card or a PayPal payment at this time. All buyers are required to use only valid & authorized payment information for the processing of any applicable product costs while checkout.
3. Product cost/total cart value is due at the time of order processing. Complete cart value must be paid in full.
4. Invoices for all our website purchases can be found by logging into your account, a copy of which is emailed to you immediately after the payment is processed.
5. All billing inquiries and disputes should be brought to our attention within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure in doing so would be deemed to be an acceptance of the invoice and that the charges are completely accurate.
6. KaraMD® reserves the right to modify the product costs and shipping rates, without any prior notice to past buyers.
* No Transaction Fee
KaraMD® does not charge you any fees relating to the processing of transactions under your account (Transaction Fees). However, your selected payment processor, such as PayPal, may still charge you Transaction Fees for any payment you make on the KaraMD® website. You will be solely responsible forany such Transaction Fees.